You should be aware that if you choose not to use some cookies, this website may not function perfectly, affecting your user experience.
What is a cookie
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages or blogs.
The cookies allow that page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about your browsing habits or your computer, and depending on the information they contain and the way you use your computer, they can be used to recognize you.
The user's browser stores cookies on the hard disk only during the current session, occupying minimal memory space and not harming the computer. Cookies do not contain any specific personal information, and most of them are deleted from the hard disk at the end of the browser session (so-called session cookies).
Most browsers accept cookies as standard and, independently of them, allow or prevent temporary or stored cookies in the security settings.
Cookies are associated to the browser, not to the person, so they do not usually store sensitive information about you such as credit card or bank details, photographs or personal information, etc. The data they store are technical, statistical, personal preferences, content personalization, etc.
ACCEPTANCE OF COOKIES: CURRENT REGULATIONS
You should know that, if you continue browsing, you are giving your consent to the use of these cookies. However, at any time, you can change your mind and block their use through your browser.
Para tu total tranquilidad, este sitio web cumple con lo estipulado en la normativa vigente en relación con el uso de las cookies y tus datos personales:
The LSSI-CE regulation (Information society and e-commerce law)
The RGPD (Regulation (UE) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons), which unifies the regulation of personal data processing in EU countries.
This Cookies Policy may be modified at any time to adapt to new regulations or changes in our activities, being in force at all times that which is published on the web.
TYPES OF COOKIES
Para poder ofrecerte una mejor experiencia de usuario, obtener datos analíticos, almacenar y recuperar información sobre tus hábitos de navegación o de tu equipo y desarrollar su actividad, este sitio web https://www.pygomic.com, utiliza cookies propias y de terceros.
What types of cookies do we use?
- Technical cookies: They are those that allow the user to navigate through a website, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist in it as, for example, control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access restricted parts, remember the elements that make up an order, make the buying process of an order, make the application for registration or participation in an event, use security features while browsing, store content for broadcast video or sound or share content through social networks.
- Personalization cookies: They are those that allow the user to access the service with some general characteristics predefined according to a series of criteria in the user's terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which the user accesses the service, the regional configuration from which the user accesses the service, etc.
- Analytical cookies: Are those that well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. To do this, your browsing on our website is analyzed in order to improve the range of products or services we offer.
- Advertising Cookies: They are those that, either processed by us or by third parties, allow us to manage as effectively as possible the supply of advertising space on the website, adapting the content of the advertisement to the content of the service requested or the use you make of our website. To do this we can analyze your browsing habits on the Internet and we can show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: They are those that allow the management, in the most effective way possible, of advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the publisher has included on a website, application or platform from which it provides the requested service. These cookies store information on user behavior obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on the same.
- Third party cookies: This website https://www.pygomic.com may use third-party services that, on behalf of Google, collect information for statistical purposes, use of the site by the user and for the provision of other services related to website activity and other Internet services.
You can also adjust the settings so that the browser rejects all the cookies., or only the third party cookies. You can also remove any of the cookies. that are already in your device.
For this, you must take into account that you will have to separately adapt the configuration of each browser and computer you use because, as we have mentioned above, cookies are associated with the browser, not the person.